What Is Included
We sometimes are asked, “what do I get for my membership money?”
In this day and age money can be tight and when comparing clubs it is the value that our membership want to see.
So, here it is:
- Football West Registration Fee.
- Football Federation of Australia Fee.
- Football West Team Entry Charge.
- Limited insurance.
- Playing Kit – with the player name on the back, shorts, socks which you get to keep.
- Team photo.
- Club equipment for matches and training (balls, goals, nets, cones, poles, bibs, etc).
- First aid training for team representatives (Parents).
- Coaching licences for coaches.
- Coach bags.
- First Aid Kits (and maintenance).
- Referee Fees.
- Advertising for the club and events.
- Stationary and other ancillary items required to run the club.
So as you can see, the true value in what you pay to join Kingsley Westside FC is quite evident. For example, many clubs do not provide a full playing kit with the players name on which they can keep! This is just one of the features which sets Kingsley Westside FC apart from other clubs. Additionally Kingsley Westside FC provides a State League pathway through our Senior State League teams.
Unlike Australian Rules Football, soccer is not funded “top down” meaning there is very little funding which is provided by the soccer sporting bodies. This means that the costs must be funded through fundraising, members and with the assistance of volunteers. Kingsley Westside FC are increasingly looking at new methods to minimise membership fees while providing true value for money.